Here we are with a super healthy, tasty recipe. Raw chocolate hemp seed brownies is something you’ve sure got to try. Let’s get started.
Ingredients you will need:
The below are the ingredients you will need for this vegan, gluten-free delicious hemp seed brownies.
- Dates(pitted) 200g – (1 ¾ cup)
- De-hulled Hemp Seeds 50g – (1/3 cup)
- Sunflower seeds (shelled) 50g- (1/2 cup)
- Cashew nuts 100g (3/4 cup)
- Cacao powder- (3 tablespoons)
- Vanilla extract – (1 teaspoon)
- Maple syrup or water(optional) – (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- For toppings (optional)- 3 tablespoons of raw coconut oil, hemp powder.
- 10 mins
- Break down the sunflower seeds in a food processor until you get a rough ‘meal’.
- Add cashews and hemp seeds to the meal and grind the mixture until you get rustic chunks.
- Add dates and vanilla for taste and blend until everything comes together.
- Make sure that the mixture sticks together. If you find that it lacks moisture, add some maple syrup or water to get it to stick together perfectly.
- When you get the right consistency, press all of the mixture down very firmly into a parchment lined container like a tin.
- Freeze this mixture while you are preparing your topping.
- Quick tips for a healthy, tasty topping:
- Melt the coconut oil in case it is not already melted.
- Add two teaspoons of maple syrup and one teaspoon of melted coconut oil.
- Add two teaspoons of hemp protein powder to this mixture and stir for two minutes.
- Add this mixture to your brownie and freeze again till the toppings settle down on the brownie.
Get ready for the perfect, vegan, healthy serving of Hemp seed brownie and keep your dessert sugar-free.