Why do lips need special care?
- You always want to moisture your lips to ensure smooth, soft, and wrinkle-free lips.
- You lose moisture in your lips throughout the day. That’s why it’s important to moisturize your lips.
- During the night, your body rises in temperature to flush out the toxin products. Often, the border of your lips gets the most chapped. So, lip balm should be a regular part of your bedtime routine.
How to use?
Smear lip balm to your lips. Make use of a single finger to begin at the angle of your bottom lip. Depending on the amount of moisture your lips may feel soft as well as smooth. In case, your lips do not get moisturized, repeat the process. You are done!
Benefits of Peppermint and Hemp Lip Balm:
- Peppermint and Hemp lip balm contains SPF protection that protects from different climates.
- Using peppermint and hemp lip balm over the course of time will protect the lips from the ravages of time and age.
- Keeps your lips luscious, moist and healthy
- Hemp-based lip balms are packed with Omega fatty acids and Linolic acid, these essential fatty acids are a must for preventing the natural colour of the lips.
- Peppermint and Hemp are key ingredients in our Lip Balm.
Where can you Buy?
The unadulterated Peppermint and Hemp Lip Balm can be purchased online at Health Horizons. Health Horizons brings to you Hemp-based lip care products to your doorstep. Contact us for bulk orders and exclusive offers.