We extract Sativa hemp seed oil naturally from hemp seeds. And it is the most reputed unsaturated oil from the plant kingdom. Just like hemp seeds, it contains the ideal 3:1 Super Omega-6 (SDA) to Super Omega-3 (GLA) ratio.
Health Horizons Sativa Hemp seed oil is 75-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (the good fats). Whereas it has only 9-11% of the less desired saturated fatty acids.
It offers a delicate nutty flavor to every dish. In addition to it, we can make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this oil. A gentle massage on your body with Sativa Hemp seed oil nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation and is good for all skin types.
Why Choose Sativa Hemp seed oil?
- Sativa Hemp seed oil helps to maintain hormonal balance which helps to attain a healthy menopause. It also deals with symptoms including hot flashes and depression.
- Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, it acts as a great supplement for diabetics. If used in cooking, it can help reduce your cholesterol rate.
- Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Hemp oil as they contain omega 6 fatty acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Sativa Hemp seed oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all.
- Gorgeous hair, Nails, and beautiful skin can be easily attained if you are a regular user of sativa hemp seed oil. along with it, boost your Immune system with the help of essential fatty acid in this oil.
- Hemp oil can be used as a cooking oil, however, not suitable for high heat cooking and It acts as salad dressing in case if you run out of olive oil.