Benefits of Handmade Hemp and Shea Butter Soap:
- Hemp and Shea Butter soap contain vitamin A and E that protect the skin from harmful UV radiations and environmental damage.
- This soap can be used by anyone, young or old– The natural extract is gentle and even suitable for sensitive skin.
- The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in hemp and shea butter soap makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
- It aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic and Linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin from drying.
- It also contains naturally occurring antibacterial compounds, such as Cinnamic acid, that further help to fight germs and bacteria.
Benefits of Hemp seed oil:
- The presence of polyunsaturated lipids in the form of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps in restoring skin elasticity, and act as an anti-agent.
- Since hemp seed oil reaches into the deep layers, it helps to reset the collagen productivity of your skin.
- The fatty acids in hemp oil reach into the underlying layers of your skin, hydrating it from within and prevent your skin from drying up.
- Hemp seed oil is known to be an effective cure for skin irritation and rashes. Also, for other skin reactions like eczema and psoriasis, hemp seed oil is an excellent solution.
Where can you buy?
The unadulterated Hemp and Shea Butter Handmade Soap can be purchased online in India on Health Horizons. Health Horizons brings to you Hemp-based skin care products to your doorstep. Contact us for bulk orders and exclusive offers.