What is hemp seed oil?
- We extract Sativa hemp seed oil naturally from hemp seeds. And it is the most reputed unsaturated oil from the plant kingdom. Just like hemp seeds, it contains the ideal 3:1 Super Omega-6 (SDA) to Super Omega-3 (GLA) ratio.
- Health Horizon’s cold pressed hemp seed oil is 75-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (the good fats). Whereas it has only 9-11% of the less desired saturated fatty acids.
How to use Hemp Seed Oil?
It offers a delicate nutty flavour to every dish. In addition to it, we can make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this oil. A gentle massage on your body with Sativa Hemp seed oil nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation and is good for all skin types.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- Sativa Hemp Oil helps to maintain hormonal balance which helps to attain a healthy menopause. It also deals with symptoms including hot flashes and depression.
- Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, it acts as a great supplement for diabetics. If used in cooking, it can help reduce your cholesterol rate.
- Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Sativa Hemp seed oil as they contain omega 6 fatty acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Sativa hemp oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all.
- Gorgeous hair, Nails, and beautiful skin can be easily attained if you are a regular user of Sativa oil. Along with it, boost your Immune system with the help of essential fatty acid in this oil.
- Hemp oil can be used as a cooking oil, however, not suitable for high heat cooking and It acts as salad dressing in case if you run out of olive oil.
Where to buy Hemp seed oil in India?
You can buy hemp oil in India from online at Health Horizons because they bring you the world’s most nutritious seeds to your doorsteps. Do you want to know the price of hemp seed oil in India for bulk orders? Contact Us.