- It has been established that flax Seeds are preferred for their health-protective properties and being a plant-based protein source.
- Loaded with nutrients, flaxseeds contain both Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (aka) Alpha-Linoleic acid (ALA)and lignans that help fight cancer.
- However, when flax seeds are not chewed properly, it goes undigested and flushes out of your system without any nutrient gain.
- Since our intestines can’t break down the hard shells of the seeds, we are better off using ground flaxseeds as they are easier to digest and allowing all our nutrients stay intact.
- Many impressive health benefits can be reaped from flax seed powder by simply adding it to your daily diet.
What is flaxseed powder?
- Flax seeds are difficult to digest; hence it can be ground using coffee maker/food processor and made into flaxseed powder.
How to eat flaxseed powder?
- Ground flax seeds can be added to cereals, soups, salads, smoothies, yoghurt, vegetables and stew.
- You can also add them as flour to your cooking/baking batters that enrich your diet.
Why choose flax seeds powder?
- Flaxseed powder has the greatest health benefits when compared to flax seeds and flax seed oil.
- Flax powder is a great source for dietary fiber and Omega-3 fatty acids. They provide higher fiber content with lesser carbs that support the digestive system and facilitate weight management.
- It balances blood sugar levels, lowers unhealthy cholesterol (LDL), suppresses hunger and also prevents a heart attack. On the whole, ground seeds contain all the essential nutrients and minerals required by the human body.
- Ground flax seeds are added to smoothies, yoghurt, oatmeal, granola bars, protein shakes and even baking mixes.
- Due to its versatile toasted nutty taste, you could create splendid delicacies by adding flax seed powder to even Indian recipes like rotis, parattas, pooris, halwa, and so on.
- You could also add the powder to water and use it as a substitute to an egg in vegan recipes.
Where to buy flax seed powder in India?
- You can buy flaxseeds powder online in India at Health Horizons because they bring you the world’s most nutritious seed to your doorsteps.
- If you want to know the price of raw flax seed powder in India for bulk orders? Contact Us.