What does a charcoal Mask Really do?
- Pollution these days is a major reason for your skin concerns. The impurities clog your pores and result in dull complexion.
- Charcoals help to remove the dirt from the pores and give your skin a thorough cleansing.
- These masks also control the oil secretion in your skin, making it perfect for skin prone for blackheads and acne.
How to use?
Apply a thin layer of Health Horizons Activated Charcoal and Hemp face mask to your clean face. Let it dry and rinse off. Reapply if needed. For sensitive skin, remove mask within 5-7 minutes.
Benefits of Charcoal and Hemp Face Mask:
- Activated Charcoal and Hemp Face mask acts like a magnet that draws out impurities from your skin. Usually, you can see the result immediately after removing the mask.
- The mask is packed with healthy and vegan ingredients that reduce your pore size since large pores might lead to dead skin.
- The mask also acts as an excellent exfoliator, and it draws bacteria, dirt, oil, and toxins from the skin.
- Highly recommended for oily skin. Activated charcoal when used in a mask or a face wash helps pull out the excess oil from your skin, leaving it clean and smooth.
- Make sure you do this not more than once or twice in a week, as you may over-dry your skin.
Where can you buy?
The unadulterated Activated Charcoal and Hemp Face Mask can be purchased online at Health Horizons. Health Horizons brings to you hemp-based skin care products to your doorstep. Contact us for bulk orders and exclusive offers.