Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 and ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Take almond milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cocoa powder in pan, and heat over a medium flame.
- Stir occasionally and heat till coconut sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add vanilla, oats, cashew butter and hemp seeds to the mixture.
- Mix well to form cookie dough.
- Take small amounts of the dough to make the perfect sized cookies.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Eat or store for later!