Here’s what you’ll need to get delicious Mini Hemp Chocolate Bars from your pantry.
- Dairy free chocolate chips – 1 ½ cups.
- Almond butter – 2 Teaspoons.
- Coconut Oil – 2 Teaspoons.
- Gluten-free rice cereal – ¾ cup.
- Ice Cube Tray – 1.
- Ayurvedic Hemp powder – 2 Teaspoons.
- Sativa Hemp nubs – ½ cup.
- Cooking Spray.
- 2 hrs.
Here are the steps for making your own mini hemp chocolate bars with our sativa hemp protein powder and hemp seeds.
- Before you begin with the ingredients, make sure you clean the ice cube tray and remove excess frosting. Use a cooking spray to clean the tray.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave bowl and heat at thirty seconds intervals until all the chocolate chips melt into cream.
- If any solid pieces of Chocolate chips remain, add two teaspoons of coconut oil to the mixture and stir until they mix well together.
- Add this mixture to the rice cereal and make sure you complete it coat it with this chocolate mixture.
- Take two teaspoons of Hemp protein Powder and add it to this mixture and mix well until the powder is absorbed.
- Let this mixture set well for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add two teaspoons of Almond butter and mix well.
- Microwave/Heat this mixture for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir the mixture well until you get a thick syrup.
- Sprinkle Hemp seeds (Hemp Nubs) into the mixture for a complete Vegan taste.
- Freeze this final mixture for about an hour with the help of the ice trays.
- Your Mini Hemp Chocolate Bars are ready to eat.