Preparation Time: 10 min
- 2 bunches kale, washed and de-stemmed.
- 3/4 cup hemp seeds.
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast.
- 1/4 cup onion.
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 4-6 Medjool dates.
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger root.
- 1 tablespoon no-salt seasoning.
- 1 cup of coconut vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric.
- 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Take kale leaves in a large bowl. Make a dressing by processing hemp seeds with all other ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Add water if necessary, to blend. Taste for flavour and add additional dates if needed.
- Pour hemp dressing over the kale leaves and use some clean, kitchen scissors to chop the leaves.
- Use a large serving spoon to stir the dressing into the leaves.
- Marinate until soaked properly.
- Before serving, stir in chopped scallions.