Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 15 mins.
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut.
- 1 cup cashew butter or almond butter.
- 1 cup Sativa hemp seeds.
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or raw honey.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Pre-heat the oven to 315°F.
- Spread the coconut on a baking pan and bake for approximately 5-10 minutes or until thoroughly browned and toasted.
- Mix hemp seeds and other ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the toasted coconut. Mix well again.
- Press the mixture into a wax paper 8×8 baking dish and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Make sure you spend some time really pressing it down into the pan.
- Once it’s set, lift from pan and cut into 16 squares.
- Store in a container in the fridge.