Preparation time: 50 minutes.
- 2 cups whole oats.
- 3/4 cup wheat-germ.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 1 cup hemp seeds.
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed.
- 1/2 cup cashews.
- 1 cup raisins.
- Heat oven to an optimal temperature.
- Trickle vegetable oil over the pan.
- Intermix brown sugar, oats, wheat germ, salt, and sativa hemp seeds in a bowl until they are glued together.
- Boil the maple syrup, oil, water in a saucepan over low heat. Pour onto your oat and seed mixture, and stir until they cohere with each other.
- Pour mixture onto prepared pan while working the cereal into a pass.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Stir in the raisins and continue to bake until golden brown, Let it cool.
- Serve delicious Hemp Granola.