The easy way to get some nutritious deliciousness with Hemp Jam Tarts is now here.
- Almond flour – 2 cups.
- White Rice flour – ½ cup.
- Organic Cane sugar – ½ cup.
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon.
- Coconut Oil – 10 tablespoons (at room temperature).
- Baking soda – 1/8 teaspoons.
- Pure Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon.
- Ice Cold water – 2 tablespoons.
- Strawberry/Raspberry jam – 150-300 grams.
- Almonds – 1/3 cup,
- Ayurvedic Hemp protein powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Ayurvedic Hemp nubs (Hemp seeds) – ½ cup.
- 1 hr
- Take almond flour, white rice flour, hemp powder, cane sugar, salt and baking soda in the above specified amounts in a large bowl.
- Mix them well to combine.
- Add 10 tablespoons of coconut oil and using a fork, mix and mash the coconut oil until the dough comes together in large chunks.
- Drizzle cold water over the dough and continue to mash until you get a smooth layer of dough.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the dough and set aside.
- Transfer dough to a pan and press into the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place this pan in a freezer for about 15 mins. Preheat oven to 325.
- Once the dough has cooled down and become firm, spread a thin layer of the jam in an even layer on the bottom.
- Sprinkle Hemp Seeds (hemp nubs) onto the reserved dough and add the rest of the jam spread dough mixture.
- Scatter sliced almonds over the top to finish off.
- Place the pan onto a baking sheet and bake at 200and 180for about 20 minutes each.
- When the crust starts to slightly turn brown, take it off the oven and allow it to cool.
- Remove the tart from the pan and serve them onto a plate. Your Hemp Jam Tarts is ready for your guests.