Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 5 min
- ¼ cup quinoa
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- ½ tsp groun cinnamon
- Take quinoa in a pan and heat it over medium flame till cooked.
- Pour the cooked quinoa in a jar.
- Add grated carrots, chia seeds, hemp seeds, ground cinnamon, coconut milk, and a pinch of salt to the jar.
- Stir the mixture well and close the lid.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Add toppings (optional): Banana, chopped dates, walnuts etc.