Soups are the perfect way to sneak in some greens and vegetables without compromising the taste and flavor. Try this delicious butternut squash soup as your little snack for a healthy start with ayurvedic Hemp products.
Butternut Squash Hemp Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges.
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and left whole.
- One teaspoon root ginger, peeled.
- 1 butternut squash, about 750g, peeled, seeds scraped out and cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- 60ml Hemp Oil.
- 1 tablespoon Hemp seeds.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 700ml vegetable stock.
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 45 Mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Place the onion, garlic, ginger, butternut squash and sweet potato on a baking tray. Drizzle with some Hemp Oil and sprinkle with the ground cinnamon. Cook in the oven until it becomes tender.
- Add the vegetables and vegetable stock into your high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- Warm the soup in a pan for a couple of minutes then sprinkle with some Hemp Seeds. Serve this delicious butternut squash soup hot.
What is the hype about Sativa (Hemp)?
- Hemp Oil is the richest source of Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids in the ratio 3:1 which make them beneficial to skin health and cholesterol-free food diet.
- Hemp Oil is an anti-depressant, boosts immunity and supports heart health.
- 30g of Hemp seeds contain 0.70mg of Vitamin E which is essential for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes.
Also be sure to check out all of our delicious hemp seed recipes in our recipes section for some exciting smoothies.