Soups are the perfect way to sneak in some greens and vegetables without compromising the taste and flavor. Try this delicious butternut squash soup as your little snack for a healthy start with Sativa Hemp products.
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges.
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and left whole.
- One teaspoon root ginger, peeled.
- 1 butternut squash, about 750g, peeled, seeds scraped out and cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- 60ml Sativa Oil.
- 1 tablespoon Sativa Nubs.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 700ml vegetable stock.
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 45 Mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Place the onion, garlic, ginger, butternut squash and sweet potato on a baking tray. Drizzle with some Sativa Oil and sprinkle with the ground cinnamon. Cook in the oven until it becomes tender.
- Add the vegetables and vegetable stock into your high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- Warm the soup in a pan for a couple of minutes then sprinkle with some Sativa Nubs. Serve this delicious butternut squash soup hot.
What is the hype about Sativa (Hemp)?
- Sativa(Hemp) Oil is the richest source of Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids in the ratio 3:1 which make them beneficial to skin health and cholesterol-free food diet.
- Sativa(Hemp) Oil is an anti-depressant, boosts immunity and supports heart health.
- 30g of Sativa(Hemp) Nubs contain 0.70mg of Vitamin E which is essential for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes.