What if you had the most effective solution for recovery from hair loss?
- Do you want to have the best method to help resolve the problem of hair fall and breakage of hair strands? You are at the right place.
- It is amusing to find that, despite all the questions about hair fall control solutions and hair re-growth methods being scattered across the internet, many still don’t have the perfect solution that stands true to what it says it does. Well, we have got one for you – Castor Oil of course.
- Before we begin with Castor Oil and its features, let us first understand some possible reasons for hair loss (don’t worry, you are not going to be made to read yet another one about reasons for hair loss).
- Hair Loss/Hair fall may be caused due to the following reasons: stress, anxiety, unhealthy eating habits, hormonal changes, sleep deprivation, dehydration, changes in hair-care routine, medical issues and other external factors like environmental changes. While sometimes hair fall can be controlled, other times it is inevitable. Having said that, we bring to you our Castor Oil, a permanent solution for hair growth!
What is Castor Oil?
Castor oil is a form of vegetable oil processed from castor beans. This name is a replacement for castoreum. The oil is extracted from the beans and is heated in order to remove the element called ricin. Nowadays, Castor oil is a popular remedy for hair loss and hair regrowth. This Castor oil provides a number of medicinal, industrial and pharmaceutical benefits.
What are the Benefits of Castor Oil for your Hair?
Using Castor Oil can help in the following benefits for your hair:
- Moisturize your hair and scalp to give a smooth, shiny texture.
- Castor oil enriches the hair from the roots and helps in reduction of hair fall.
- Rejuvenates hair and helps in removing dandruff when applied before a hair-wash.
- Helps in prevention of hair breakage and occurrence of split-ends.
- Most of all, Castor oil helps in the re-growth of hair by stimulating the new hair follicles.
How to Apply Castor Oil for Hair growth?
It is indeed effective to use Castor Oil to help your hair re-grow, but you also need to consider how and how much to apply. Too much of something doesn’t help either. Here’s how you can make the most of Castor Oil:
- You can begin by applying a few drops of Castor Oil on your scalp. Starting at the Centre point of your scalp is the best way to relax, while you can slowly move towards the sides and back of your head.
- Massage it into your hair gently. Do this for a few minutes using your fingertips till you can feel the heat that the Castor oil leaves on your head while spreading.
- Once your done massaging your scalp with Castor Oil, start applying the castor Oil onto the strands of your hair gently. For making this easier, you can divide your hair into sections. Use few drops of Castor Oil for each section and rub gently until the strands stick together. You can also remove tangles while you are applying the Castor oil.
- Add an additional few drops of Castor Oil into the mid-sections and ends as these are the areas most prone to breakage.
- Allow the Castor Oil to set and soak in for about one to one and a half hours. Once it sets in, you can go for your regular hair-shower. Remember, it is also essential to use the right hair products for your hair-use the right shampoo and conditioner.
- If you want use Castor Oil as an application without showering your hair, then you can take a total of two drops into your palms and apply the Castor Oil directly into your scalp, spreading it only ever-so-lightly onto the hair strands- You don’t want to look like a Pasta!
How Often Should You Use Castor Oil for Hair growth and thickness?
- Speaking about usage, there is a common question that arises: How many times a week can you use Castor oil for hair re-growth? How often do can one take the Castor Oil treatment before showers for the best results?
- Although Castor Oil is nature based and has a lot of benefits for hair growth, the usage of it must be balanced for the best results- not too much, not too less.
- Based on research by doctors and hair specialists, it is said that using Castor Oil twice a week, extending it up to three times a week max, aids the best results for hair re-growth.
- However, if you are not going for a heavy treatment but just want to have an application everyday for the shine and smoothness, you can use up to 2 drops every day, directly into the scalp and slightly on the hair ends.
Now comes yet another question: Which Castor Oil is best for hair growth?
- Castor Oil comes of various types ranging from Cold-Pressed Oil to Hydrogenated Castor oil. When it comes to hair and skin, you have to be careful in choosing the right type of oil and other skin-care products, even if they are natural.
- You get the best hair-regrowth results if you use cold-pressed Castor Oil. This type of Castor Oil is completely natural and safe to use. You can also go for Jamaican Black Castor Oil if you have thick and/or dry hair.
In a nutshell, you have now got the benefits and Usage of Castor Oil for your hair-regrowth. In case you are wondering where you can find Castor Oil for your hair, you can check online platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Snap deal etc. Health Horizons Castor Oil provides the benefits listed above and is available on all the mentioned platforms. You can check them out if you are one among the Castor Oil Hunters!