Hemp Dip Broccoli Sprouts Ingredients:
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts, rinsed and cut into pieces.
- ¼ cup raw un-roasted pumpkin seeds soaked in water for 2 hrs and drained.
- ¾ cup raw (un-roasted) cashews.
- ½ cup chopped yellow bell peppers.
- ¼ cup onion, coarsely chopped.
- ½ cup fresh dill, rinsed and finely chopped.
Broccoli Sprout Spices:
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed natural hemp seed oil.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 clove garlic, cleaned and finely chopped.
- ¾ teaspoon turmeric powder.
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon oregano.
- ½ cup water.
- salt to taste.
- Add the above ingredients except broccoli sprouts, dill and hemp seed oil into a high- speed blender or mixie until smooth.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients and pulse on low until the fresh greens are finely chopped into the above mixture. This step prevents bitterness of the greens when it is completely pulverized.
- Season the dip to your taste and enjoy! You can also store this healthy dip in airtight containers in refrigerators upto 1 week.