Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes (4 hours in the fridge).
- 30g Chia seeds.
- 30g Hemp Seeds.
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 200 ml Almond milk.
- 1 tablespoon syrup of your choice, preferably maple syrup
- 1 banana, halved.
- 100g blueberries.
- Mix hemp seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon in a jar
- Add the blueberries and syrup to the milk in a container and stir it well.
- Mash half of the banana and add to the mixture of 200ml milk (soy, coconut or almond), 1 tablespoon syrup and the blueberries.
- Give the hemp and chia pudding a good stir and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before stirring again and leaving in the fridge for at least four(4) hours.
- When you’re ready to serve the pudding, check the mix isn’t too thick and add extra milk if needed.
- To serve, pour the pudding into a bowl, top with the caramelised banana, extra blueberries and hemp seeds.
- Serve with any extra toppings like yoghurt, granola and nut butter.