Banana Almond Hemp seed Cereals Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal (any brand).
- 1 cup Sativa hemp seeds (hemp nubs).
- 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- 1 cup flaked unsweetened coconut.
- 1/3 cup raw honey.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 3 tbsp melted butter.
- 2 tsp banana extract.
- 1 large egg.
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix almond meal, hemp seeds, nuts, coconut, sweetener and salt. Set it aside.
- Stir butter, banana extract and egg into the above mix until it clumps together. Spread your mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and press to help them clump together.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, stir 2 or 3 times in between until it turns brown. Turn off the oven and cool down your cereal for 5 to 10 minutes to enjoy your breakfast.